Day 4! This is one I just sat down one day and started doing and he turned out pretty cute!
*White Felt (for the head) *colored/pattern felt (Hat) *Orange & black felt (nose & mouth) *white sparkly felt or white fur trim (to trim the bottom edge of your hat) *googly eyes *yarn or ribbon (to tie around the hat & to hang your ornament from)
1. Download this Snowman Pattern PDF and cut it out for your template.
2. Cut 2 circles of white felt and 2 hat pieces of any color/pattern felt you want
3. Sew the circles- leave an opening to turn right side out and then stuff
5. Sew your hat pieces down each side. Leave the bottom and the top part open so that you can flip it right side out.
Loop and tie your ornament hanging loop onto the back like this:
10. Glue on the face! I chose to just do the eyes and nose on this one, but you can add little black felt circles for the mouth if you want to.
This is another snowman I tried to do with a real sweater. You can experiment using different fabric & sweaters too if you’re feeling creative! I actually made this one before the felt version I’ve shown you above. It’s kind of like the rough draft for this craft, but I thought I’d show you anyway.
That’s it! Cute little snowman heads to add some fun to your Christmas tree!