Bullet points are excellent for quick posts...here's my day in bullet points:
- Woke up at 5:30 to a screaming Luke because his leg was stuck through the bars of his crib--he's done this before, but now his leg is bigger so it was pretty stuck. He kicks the wall through his crib bars--I guess we'd better pull his crib away from the wall so he'll quit kicking and won't get stuck again.
- Because of all that, it took me 10 minutes to rock him and calm him down and then I laid him back in his bed--but he didn't like that and cried for another 10 minutes. He finally quit--but then it took me another 15 minutes to fall asleep after being wide awake for the last half hour.
- Slept in past 8 (Luke slept in until 9)
- Showered, got ready, went on an early trip to Roberts.
- Had a 50% coupon i wanted to use to buy a cricut accessories set, and I also was on the hunt for scrapbook paper looking like denim (more on that project later)
- Went home--got home at 9:45
- Only had 15 minutes--dressed Luke, held & played with him and I was back out the door
- 10:00-11:15 Photo Club--first meeting of the Lehi Photography Guild (fun, fancy name) It was fun and I'm looking forward to working on my first assignments (Portrait & Landscape)
- Went home and CLEANED. The house always turns into a disaster area on the weekends. So I cleaned A LOT and hopefully it will stay that way through the rest of the weekend.
- Spent the afternoon trying to figure out "actions" in Photoshop. (more on that later probably)
- Hung out with Hubby & Luke (once he woke up) until about 6pm then we left to meet my brother Al and his wife at the Pizza Pie Cafe in Provo
- Dinner at said Cafe, then back home to put Luke to bed, hang out and play games
- Promptly BROKE my eye contact in HALF trying to rub makeup off of it when I got home. I HATE my contacts and now i have no choice but to go next week and get new ones. Now i'm irritated now because I have to wear my glasses and 1. i hate them 2. they are like 6 years behind in updated prescriptions so I can't see as well. I'm going to have a headache tomorrow I just know it. Grrrrrrr.
- After games, Al & Steph left and Scott watched a movie. I didn't feel like watching a movie, so I worked on a sewing project (more later on that too) and remembered that I needed to blog.
So here I am. And now I've blogged, so I'm going to bed!!