I also think they'd make a cute gift for neighbors or friends. Looking at the directions they look easy enough.
Jingle Bell Snowflakes (directions/bigger pictures here)What You Need
- 16-gauge crafts wire
- Needle-nose pliers
- Fine crafts wire
- Glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Assorted 9-mm- to 1-inch-diameter jingle bells
How to Make It
2. Using needle-nose pliers, bend one of the wires to make a hook for hanging.
3. Cross the wire pieces in the center, wrap with fine crafts wire to secure in a spoke shape, and reinforce the wire with hot glue.
5. Slide bells onto each wire spoke, securing them on the back side with hot glue.
6. Trim the remaining wires.