Wrapping paper. lotsa different papers and I'm addicted to patterns and colors.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Real trees smell a-mazing! Especially the first few days you bring it home. But yes they are a pain to clean up after and water. Artificial trees have their perks too, but not all of them look very nice. I've had both and i like both. Artifical is the way to go long term--it's expensive to buy a real tree every year--Ideally i think an artificial tree and just buy a real one every couple years or so. Every kid should get the experience of going to a lot and picking a tree for Christmas
3. When do you put up the tree?
First week of December ---I like to enjoy Christmas all of December. Definitely NOT after Halloween--gag.
4. When do you take the tree down?
After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Can't really remember
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom for sure!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Not yet--though I'd love the Willow Tree set
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? definitley NOT email--very impersonal and lazy. Not as fun either--I love to put up all my christmas card as part of the decorations in my house!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Nothing truly awful, but I did have this eye shadow set and I didn't really like it and then I got the same thing the next year for Christmas too!!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch
13. When do you start shopping? I start thinking about it in November, but I don't actually start shopping until December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope
15. Favorite thing to eat or drink at Christmas?
16. Lights on the tree? I like lots of lights--colors or white depending on my mood that year. White lights for more pretty trees-- colors for "fun" trees.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Winter Wonderland & Let it Snow
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends--but I like both
19. Can you name all of Santa 's reindeer?
yes-but I can't spell them all ;) Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, (Rudolph)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Seeing Christmas stuff in the stores the day after Halloween :P
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The traditional colors and themes--red, gold, green, silver. I do not like how PiNk has somehow become a popular christmas color--Pink is NOT the new red for Christmas, people.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
We usually have ham, mashed potatoes, and homemade rolls and homemade pies.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Lots. As seen here
I'd also love a new camera, a printer, and a sewing machine, but those aren't officially on the list.