- We stayed Saturday night in Orlando at the Brown's vacation home.
- Sunday we drove to Tampa, boarded the ship and explored to our hearts content
- Monday was a Fun day at Sea. We played games and did various activities around the ship--mini golf, ping pong, games like Scattegories and Trivia in the lounges with other people on the ship
- Tuesday --Grand Cayman Island: Stingray City and Snorkeling
- Wednesday--Cozumel: Shopping, Scott went Scuba
- Thursday--Belize: Cave Tubing, The Belize Zoo, Altun Ha (Mayan Ruins)
- Friday--Isla Roatan--a tour of the Island, Iguana Farm, Shopping, Scott went Scuba
- Saturday--Day at Sea. Very stormy, played games but spent a lot of time in bed because I had a cold and the motion of the Ocean was making me dizzy
- Sunday--drove back to Orlando for a while, Olive Garden and Flew home!! didn't get home until nearly 9pm so we didn't see Luke until the next morning
I have a lot of pictures, but here's some highlights:
We swam with the stingrays at Stingray City in Grand Cayman. There are TONS and some are 3ft across or more! They would just come right up to you and give you a kiss or brush up against your legs and arms.
Scott went Scuba diving in Cozumel and Isla Roatan (Honduras)
Cozumel, Mexico. Brenda and I had just planned to go shopping today (and the beach) we got totally drenched because it poured all morning. I bought some sweet stuff though. I still have to get pictures of all of it.
Cozumel. Scott came back and we still had some time so we went back down to the pier and walked around the shops again. Luckily the rain had stopped by then
Cave Tubing in Belize
Altun Ha --Mayan ruins in Belize.
Iguana Farm in Isla Roatan. Apparently on a sunny day all the Iguanas will come out of the trees and there are thousands--so many cover the ground it's hard to walk around them. Unfortuneately it was cloudy (go figure) and they were all up in the trees--I saw about 5. This one was HUGE.
Isla Roatan--beautiful beaches. Sad I couldn't enjoy them more
When getting off the ship, we were often bombarded by at least 3 photographers and several musicians or people dressed up in costumes. We got our picture taken with the band playing in Isla Roatan
I attempted to take a picture of the huge waves from part of the storm on the way home. It doesn't really do it justice
Each night we took my picture with the towel animal left on our bed
Elegant Nights 1 & 2
Our Dinner Table on the Ship