8 things I am passionate about:
Photo-editing, art, sewing
Learning how to be a good Mom
8 words or phrases I say often:
Ridiculous (trying to get rid of this one with little success)
"Hi babee" (baby)
"Who's a cutie? Luke is!"
I'm tired (probably because I am tired...a lot.)
8 things I want to accomplish in the coming year:
1. Finish English 315 and say goodbye to formal school FOREVER.
2. Successfully get Luke to take a bottle so I can leave him with sitters.
3. Fit into my pre-baby wardrobe again.
4. Reach out and make more friends in the neighborhood, church, etc.
5. Stick to my exercise.
6. Express myself better, be less defensive.
7. Start my Etsy shop
8. Personalize our House with more pictures, paint, etc.
8 places I would love to go or visit:
Home to Ohio
Colorado for snowboarding
8 things I need or want:
1. treadmill for the winter
2. curtains on several windows
3. new shoes
4. a new book to read
5. new shoes
6. more cookie sheets, cereal bowls and silverware
7. a headboard, new comforter
8. my own car (someday...)
(click each "You" to see if it's YOU)
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for stopping by!